inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

a new love.


So, I have been trying to consciously make steps towards a more zero-waste lifestyle (check out the GOOD Waste Less Challenge for July). Buying a lot of fruits and veggies (and nuts from the bulk section) during the week, those pesky single-use plastic bags were a glaring discrepancy. Early this week I found these reusable mesh produce sacks from Earthwise at the store- only $1.99 for three of them! I hate to do a product advertisement here (I recognize I sound like an infomercial) but it is pretty life changing and I had to share. You can probably find them in the produce section of your grocery story (hopefully!) or can purchase them online here.

8 comments:

Christine said...

What a great find! I hate those little plastic bags.

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Ooh I have been wanting to get some of these for awhile now! I'll definitely have to look for them out in Boulder, thanks!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Well if this was an inflectional I would probably call right now to buy lol! Good for you girl for being green!

XO Lindsay

kimbirdy said...

i know, i always feel so weird sharing products, but i'm so glad you did here! i've been trying to find these types of produce bags for the past couple months, but the only ones i found were expensive or made from weird materials. thanks for sharing this!

Call it Adventure said...

This is such a good idea! I definitely need to work on having less waste in my life. I think it would be an interesting project as a college student to see how waste free I can be!

AJ said...

That is nice. One of my friend's father actually follows and promotes this concept here in my town. He has written a book on that as well. That is not in English though or I could have given you the link of it's ebook version.

Anyways; great going. Keep it up. Waste reduction is the need of the future.

Apurva
http://ajstates.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding!!! FABULOUS! Thanks for letting us know. Always love your informative viewpoints!
xxxx Emily

The Everything List said...

oooh thanks for sharing! this is such a good idea.

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com