inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Everybody Has a Story

I have mentioned this documentary in one of my Friday links list. However, I loved it so much that it deserves a post. You really must see The Philosopher Kings. It is such a beautiful and well done documentary that allows for an insight into the lives of people who are often overlooked--the custodial staff.  It is a true testimony to the intricacies of human lives and the wisdom, beauty, hopes and dreams of those lives--irregardless of social status or position of employment. The stories of those featured are so powerful that it is definitely a must-see (plus, it is a 'watch instantly' option if you have Netflix :).



"There isn't anyone you couldn't 
love once you've heard their story."
( Mr. Roger's favorite quote, by Mary Lou Kownacki )

4 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Added to my netflix que- I love a good documentary! :)

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

Netflix Instant is the best! A really great documentary that my husband and I saw recently-- The Linguists.

A Crimson Kiss said...

The quote is wonderful, and the documentary sounds absolutely inspired!

Kimia Kline said...

i cant wait to watch this--thank you for the recommendation! and what a heartbreakingly beautiful quote. so true.