inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

photoshoot fun.



Mike and I met the lovely & talented photographer Monica Miles at a BrewPublic Pub Crawl we had partaken in a few months ago. Monica and I kept in touch and last month Mike and I were able to do a fun photoshoot with her on a sunny Saturday evening in the Southeast part of Portland. We had so much fun attempting to be models (and I do have to say we got pretty into it climbing on Vespas and changing outfits in the backseat of the car) and I am loving the shots. Here is a sample from the shoot. Many thanks to Monica Miles Photography!



all photos copyright monica miles photography

7 comments:

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

How fun! I would absolutely enjoy that, too.. although, what girl wouldn't? Ha!

alex said...

I love the last picture! But they're all amazing of course:)!

Mandy said...

You two are adorable!

jaclyn @ thelateafternoon said...

these are such gorgeous shots! love the one on the vespa!

Jennifer Young said...

mary! these are so so sweet! love seeing images of you and your man--what a sweet couple!
j.

Kayla Poole said...

look at you, all sassy and gorgeous in your red dress. I need to meet mike the second you land back in ny. and that's an order!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Simply can NOT get enough of the Vespa pic. It is perfection. It looks like an ad! Seriously!