inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Friday, May 13, 2011

have a nature-appreciating weekend.

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive. -Eleonora Duse


links:
go for a hike! find a trail near you
may is bicyclists month : ride a bike! find an event near you 

This weekend my younger brother is in town for a visit. It's his first time out here, so I am hoping to pack in all of the nature, beauty, food, and overall weirdness that I can. We have some solid trails planned, so hopefully the weather turns out! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

Cradle to Cradle is definitely rad! I've only read the first few chapters (never got to finish it due to a move/returning the book), but what I read was great!

I hope you have a wonderful nature-filled weekend with your brother!

Monica @ bohemian twilight said...

love the idea of mood-boosting poses! thanks.

Brandi said...

I can't tell people enough how amazing farm to table restaurants are. I've never been disappointed by one. A great charge for the weekend. Hope you have a lovely one!