inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Saturday, July 16, 2011

small gatherings.



“we systematically overestimate the value of access to information 
and underestimate the value of access to each other.” – clay shirky

Have you gotten the chance to check out Kinfolk? I am obsessed with the whole idea behind it: the appreciation of spending quality time with people over great food. I have been devouring its simple beauty, quotes, great writers, and wonderful photographs. It is so beautifully done, and definitely worth checking out. Speaking of, I am off to enjoy small gatherings in Seattle! Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

kimbirdy said...

i just took a little walk over to kinfolk and spent some time there... wow! it's all so gorgeous and inspiring. thank you so much for sharing that!

Jennifer Young said...

ahhh i am loving loving loving it. can't wait to spend more time in the zine..
j.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh I need to check that out, it sounds interesting! Like something I could spend way too much time indulging in.

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

I know!! I've seen images of theirs showing up on tumblr a bunch lately and for the first time today I finally browsed through their issue. So great, I love their purpose of bring people together for eating.

Call it Adventure said...

Dude! The idea of online magazines has been fascinating me lately, and the idea behind this one is especially awesome! It's too easy to lose touch with those you love these days as it is, and what better way to get back in touch than over some delicious grub? :) Thanks so much for sharing!

jaclyn @ thelateafternoon said...

love the concept and images of kinfolk! definitely a new favorite online mag for me :)!

A Crimson Kiss said...

How stunning-this is new to me, and I'm absolutely smitten!

www.StarHughes.com said...

Love Kinfolk too!!! Have a great time in Seattle!