inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

for the love of mountains.


I am still in awe of the beauty of this past weekend's adventures. Above are Mt. Washington, the three Sisters, and Mt. Jefferson- only a few of the mountains that blew us away exploring around Central Oregon. More photos of the weekend to come. Hope you had a great one! And when you get a chance, check out my guest post on Holstee's blog on food waste in America. Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

gorgeous- cant wait to see more.

m_b said...

those are so majestic and amazing. :)

www.StarHughes.com said...

Wow - those are gorgeous photos! I can't wait to see more photos! Sounds like an absolutely amazing vacation. I need to add it to my list!

A Crimson Kiss said...

What magnificent photos-you guys must have had the most amazing weekend!

Is it weird that I'm excited to read your post about food waste? I'm hoping there are other people as anal as John is about composting. I can do it until it comes time to take it out...

kimbirdy said...

gorgeous! sometimes i really miss the mountains. sure we have big ridges surrounding LA and the bluffs overlooking the coast of central CA are amazing, but i miss genuine, tower over the world, topped with snow, mountains. i actually have a list of mountains around the world that i'd like to climb. someday!

jaclyn @ thelateafternoon said...

ohh i love mountain scenary! the reflect on the lake and the sky in the last picture are super pretty!

The Everything List said...

wow this looks awesome! so beautiful! maybe i need to take a trip to oregon...

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

You're posting so many gorgeous mountain pictures... I'm having trouble keeping up, ha!

Thank you for the congratulations!! And I'm off to check out your guest post.. so far I'm liking the topic. : )