inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Friday, June 10, 2011

have a great weekend !


Links:

Have you seen this adorable video yet? Most inspirational kid.
Read author Jonathan Franzen's brilliant commencement speech: Liking is for Cowards


It is Rose Festival season out here, Portland's biggest annual celebration, and this weekend there will be a famous dragon boat race along the Willamette River along with other fun outdoor events. We are going to go see Miami Horror play tonight at Mississippi Studios, a fun venue next to one of our favorite bars & burger joints. I am also hoping to catch Midnight in Paris at some point, I've heard good things about it (have you seen it yet?). Have a fun weekend!

7 comments:

Kayla Poole said...

enjoy that festival; it sounds divine! I also want to see Midnight in Paris...have heard good things. (really, I just have a giant girl crush on both rachel mcadams and marion cotillard).

jaclyn @ thelateafternoon said...

the rose festival sounds like so much fun! love this image & quote too!

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

Have a wonderful weekend, yourself! And do tell about Midnight in Paris if you go see it... I've heard bad things about it, actually.. but I'm still holding out hope that it'll be good!

_ffyona said...

Hope your weekend was good! I am quite liking the new TOMS eyewear too!

Mandy said...

That Jonathan Franzen speech was awesome. Thanks for sharing.

A Crimson Kiss said...

Love that photo/quote, and this wonderful list of blinks! Mr Franzen's speech was genius! Hope you had a terrific weekend!


xox, Lena

Jillian said...

I really try to purchase my sunscreens with this guide in mind, but twice in two years, I ended up buying sunscreen that didn't absorb well, hence leaving me with a pasty white look. I feel like all the good ones leave your skin white or with a weird smell. The search continues!