inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

when in need of a great recipe


I love Foodily. The site serves as a recipe network, where you can type in an ingredient (or a couple), and it searches food sites and food blogs for recipes to match. It also highlights nutritional values of the dishes, and you can easily search through a bunch of recipes to find one that you want. Plus, the pictures of the meals are often great, which is always a win for me. You can save ones you like for future reference to your account, and see which ones your friends recommend. Tonight I've searched shiitake mushrooms and salmon (craving fish), and found a great dish to put together. Yum!

2 comments:

Kimia Kline said...

whaaaat! this is amazing :) thank you for this resource!

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

WOW! This site is awesome!! Thank you SO much, Mary! I'm sure it'll get a ton of use out of me!