inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!



This is my mom, when she was only a few months older than I am now, and that little chubs came along! I am so thankful to my mom for the compassionate, sincere, loving, and beautiful woman she is. I hope every mother has a very special day knowing she is loved! And, when you have a minute, check out this video that won the "Mom's Matter" competition, in advocacy of global maternal health. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

beautiful! i love that snapshot!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photo! Hope you had a good mother's day weekend!

Dionne said...

Awww... how cute is this pic? And isn't it strange to look back at pics from the past where your parents are your age? My mum made me an album and sent it to me over easter and it has pics of her with me when she was my age too.