inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Thursday, May 26, 2011

gone camping.


Tent is packed. Mike and I are hitting the Pacific Coast Highway to California, to meet friends for a long weekend at Redwoods National Park. I've never camped in an Old Growth Forest before, and am so excited to stand in awe of such beautiful old trees. Plus, our campsite is only a five mile hike from the ocean, so hopefully we will be able to catch a few sunsets over the sea. Along the way, we're planning to stop along the long stretch of Dunes along Oregon's coast and other scenic spots. Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

And, check out this (extremely relevant in our socialmedia-frenzy age) article :  
Take time to unplug this weekend, savor downtime, foster creativity! xo

4 comments:

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

Ah, that sounds so wonderful! I wish I could join, ha! Camping is one of my very favorite things to do & I haven't camped in way too long!

Brandi said...

Camping sounds so wonderful. Can you believe I've never been? Crazy, right? I can't wait to see Redwoods National Park on my drive up California.

Sweet Lily said...

Fantastic! I love camping!

Traveling Distances said...

I heard the drive along the Pacific Coast Highway is a great experience cos of the beautiful view. Hope you're having a great time!