inspired adjective
- of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

Friday, April 8, 2011

weekend!

via silly walks

It has been a bit of a busy week in too tiny of an office, so hellooo weekend. The sun is shining (a rarity in Oregon life), so I am taking advantage of it and going for a long run outside. We're going to check out Toro Bravo & their  famous tapas selection for dinner tonight, which I am very excited for (they are owned by the same management as my favorite brunch spot, Tasty 'n Sons, so my expectations are pretty high). A jazz or blues show is on the agenda for Saturday night with some friends, so looking forward to that, too. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kayla Poole said...

Oooh, I could go for some jazz and blues, too. Enjoy, sweetcheeks!